Thursday, March 10, 2011

Slowly Coming Together....Resolutions that is

Well, taxes are done! Nice and early so whether the government decides to shut down or not...I'll have my money soon! YAY!! I am doing better. I started Weight Watchers at the end of January and I've lost 17.4 pounds since beginning. I am getting healthier. I push myself to work out whether it is dancing to Zumba via my Kinect or doing any workout with my Kinect really. I make sure I stretch and do ab work on lazy days so I am at least doing something.
I can transfer money to my account and make sure my car loan is paid off. As long as I transfer that money in the next month or so, I will not have to worry about car loan and paying it. The money will be in the account and it'll be paid. I am so excited. And then on top of that, I'll get to pay off my credit card in the next month too! Then I can cancel all my credit cards and only use cash and my debit cards!! I am so excited!!
My resolutions are coming together. I am slowly getting them done. I am even eating healthier. I love my sweets though but I work in my veggies, fruits, portion control! Now all I need is a job. I pray every night. I have a hubby who luckily is letting me take money to pay my bills since I don't have a steady income. Maybe in the next few months he can get something better and I can just get something.
Oh and I am living. I get to dance which I love. I get to go out with friends and eat out or just spend time hanging out. I signed up to become a volunteer EMT and I start class next month. I love how this all seems to be working out. I am going towards a better, healthier me! I'll have my student loan to pay and a couple of bills. I feel okay today. I feel like I am working out my financial issues. And with my emotional and physical issues getting better with my eating, my whole life seems to be better!
Now if we can just pay off my hubby's credit cards. Then life would be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment