Saturday, March 26, 2011

Compromise

I thought I came to a compromise with Kevin. His friend could come over every other week, we are not paying for his food or picking him up, etc. So this was his week which Kevin stated he does not go by that. That is fine. But his friend wanted us to pick him up. And oh he'll give us $10. Gas is $3.45 a gallon. He lives 15 minutes, at least, away. I compromised that we would drive him home. That trip was not going to happen twice today.
He did not want to bring his game with him on the bus. I told Kevin, I thought we were watching movies all day. I was being nice inviting his friend to join us. Now today Kevin informs me we are not going to watch movies the whole day, maybe just one or two. Wow. Well, now we have to wait for his friend because yes, he was taking the bus. I have to use gas money on you to bring you home and get myself back here. Your $10 you can use on yourself and buy yourself some food because we are not buying anything for you and I'm not cooking anything for you. I thought it was nice of me to let him come over while we are going to watch movies and to give him a ride home. We have our own bills and I have no children right now. This guy takes advantage of Kevin and he won't be doing it of me. You are grown, married and live on your own with your wife.  If you need help, do like I did and ask your family but don't ask us. We have been struggling before you have and if we can just afford our stuff and we still have bills, we are not going to be offering to help you.
I compromised. Now, grow up and act like a man. If you don't have money, stay you butt at home and stop coming over to my place. Yes, my place is better, I have furniture, food, and a nice tv. I understand that. Understand I like my apartment too and it works when it is used by me without you here on the weekends.
Now compromise and spend time with your wife instead of my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment