Friday, March 18, 2011

At Ease

I love these days. You wake up to the sun shining and the birds chirping. You smile knowing that the weather is going to make it a gorgeous day. I then proceeded to get ready to work out at the gym. In working out, I met a nice lady with whom I bonded with. She is more like a mother figure to me but it is so refreshing to meet nice people who just want to know about you and work out with you. Too bad after that I had to laundry with Kevin and we missed having lunch with a friend but we have priorities and since laundry was put off a day, we couldn't have fun until after.We came home and put everything away and our bedroom looks so much better. No clutter of clothes all over or piling up out of the hamper. Then we ran errands and ended it with a frozen treat -Rita's!!
I don't enjoy the errands and the chores but the gorgeous day...I do! We opened our windows and smelled the fresh air. You know it's lovely when a hornet tries to attack you and come for a ride in your car. (I did not enjoy that either.) I could go out without a sweatshirt. I wore flip flops. I loved it. And...I have to mention it again since it is 100% official. I have now paid off my car loan and my credit cards and I canceled my credit cards. No more high APR, or annual fee. I think that makes it all better. Too bad that now I remembered I have to pay for the car insurance and AAA. Well at least I can relax for a couple of weeks and be at ease!
Have a Happy Friday! Watch some NCAA basketball. I love March Madness and even though my brackets were messed up on the first day, I am still at ease and I still love this time of year for this alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment