Thursday, November 8, 2018

CloudHQ


If you need a good way to save your Gmail emails to Google Drive then use cloudHQ. They are an add on that you use for Google Chrome. I needed to save my emails from Gmail and I was glad that I found this. You would think it would be easier, and with cloudHQ it was. I was able to leave it working in the background while I could still email, and do all of the work I needed. I received an email when it was complete and one letting me know the options in case I wanted to upgrade. They had me sign in again for my privacy and I was thoroughly impressed. I went to their website and I was also able to see other add ons that they have and there are a lot. If you are looking for a way to save your emails from gmail and make sure you have a way to back them up, go with cloudHQ for free. They can place the emails in one PDF or they can place the emails in multiple PDFs. For this occasion, I used multiple PDFs because I have over 200 emails I need to back up. The drawback is you are limited to how many emails can be converted per month. The positive in that is the fact that they give you different opportunities to gain more ways to convert over emails and go over the free monthly limit that is given to you. This post is not spam. I am posting this on my own free will and in exchange I will be able to convert over more Gmail emails to PDFs for free than the monthly limit allows. I also posted on my Twitter and my LinkedIn because I do need all of the help I can get. You can always pay to upgrade for this option, which is not a huge amount, but I am always a fan of free.
https://www.cloudhq.net/g_suite

No comments:

Post a Comment